Examine the shot meter for 2K21
Imagine if they make it the"ideal" zone doesn't show up unless your shooting characteristics are high enough? (Establish the pub at 75 or some thing ) That way centers with a 50 three can't green corner 3's at a consistent speed if they get their shot down and will constantly run the danger of NBA 2K21 MT Coins missing the shot. Maybe the can make it where measure backs, fades and spins also don't receive a"ideal" zone unless they capture the Difficult Shots badge.

If I am not confused in 19 as soon as you reach 85 three stage feature you got the"larger green window". I have no idea. Sharpshooter and the playsharp were so useable. Now there's absolutely no reason to not have a defensive build using maximum wingspan since anything over 60 three is enough to consistently green anywhere with like 6 badges. Hell you can green with 45. It would be beautiful to see this ideal / make window larger the greater your three ball is. This 2K it seems like all that matters was HZH.

I have a two Way Slash Play with 9 shooting badges, along with a Sharp Facilitator using 30 and I seriously believe no real difference in shooting. I should say I believe no difference in shooting Broad Open. With HOF steady the Sharp Facilitator is fantastic to like 50% contests to be honest. But still. Additionally with how tough badges have begun to dominate NBA 2K21, becoming the only thing that things other than rate.

Agreed entirely, except that I wish they would return to where (such as on 2K13 back in the PS3 times ) there wasn't any shot meter and attribute caps weren't affected by height or wingspan.

I also wish they would return to a 5 badge maximum just like the signature abilities used to work. The way 2K is now is about conducting a cheese construct who isn't running it can't compete or lineup and anybody you play. Older 2K used to be an actual skill difference. 99% of the players today, especially a number of these streamer men, wouldn't stand a chance if it moved straight back to how it was since some build in any size would have the ability to compete with them.

NBA 2K21 has been outside for over 11 months, so there's no reason that I need to have to wait for 30 minutes to Buy MT NBA 2K21 play a match because you guys are scared to lose. We all purchased NBA 2K21 to PLAY with a simulated basketball game, not to run around. Tell me about it. I am an Elite with a comparatively high win% and individuals will literally walk to the other side and pull out their telephone to check and determine if they want to play me. Even whole ass squads with rep will operate like flies.